- Executive Search and Selection – At Kimberley ESI both Executive Search and Executive Selection processes are used to identify key candidates. Used appropriately both are highly efficient and effective.
Search – involves personally approaching local or international executives who fit the client’s profile.
Selection – advertises roles via the appropriate media. A selection is made from the response.
- Recruitment Advertising Services – Kimberley ESI improves the quality of candidate responses and corporate culture by bringing to bear our expertise and creative designs and layouts to produce compelling and creative advertisements.
- Recruitment Resources – Kimberley ESI supports the HR Department recruitment process by taking up any overload in recruitment screening.
- Interim Management – Executives or Professional Project Personnel are provided on a term or on a day rate basis. Personnel are recruited and employed by Kimberley ESI and seconded to the client.
- Project Teams – Kimberley ESI supplies Project Management Teams into the Asia Pacific either on a recruitment service basis or on a secondment basis. Teams comprise both local and international personnel.
- Outplacement Services – Kimberley ESI searches and identifies new positions for employees being released through programmed retrenchment or corporate downsizing. The fees for such services are paid by the corporation retaining Kimberley ESI.
The service includes trauma counseling, application letter and CV writing, searches for suitable new job opportunities, interviewing training and role play, office facilities and access to data base.
- Professional Career Coaching – Assists senior executives in their career focus.